So many know the situation: your birthday arrive and you start receiving notifications from all over. It is hard to keep track of them all and even worse react correctly.
So here is a free idea for someone to create it.
- A simple profile importer: allow somone to import all his main channel of communications in one place using the APIs (facebook connect, Twitter connect, Skype [possible?] ...)
- Filter all messages including the words Birthday, Bday, Wish,...
- Reroute all those messages to your mailbox, the central system of your communication life
- Possibility to receive all those messages 1 at a time or grouped per hour or service type (all facebook, all twitter..)
- Create a simple tool for automated answer (1-click link that creates an predefined answer to where it is coming from)
- Or just by answering the email for customized answers that will be rerouted to wherever it is coming from
- A simple dashboard to see how many messages you received, answered, waiting,...
This should save a lot of time and efforts and would also make birthday wishes more pleasant. Again
Any other idea?