BlogLines is my favourite RSS reader. But it does not mean the product is perfect. It is just convenient (at least more than its competitors). But there are 2 things i don t like
- i hate page refreshes: when you clik on a feed, edit it or want to “keep new” a story it refreshes the page and forces navigation from top page again….. Have they heard about Ajax? Ruby on Rails?
- the OPML management is just not convenient. There they use Ajax, but this is not good enough and offer offer a better a faster UI. Ideally i would like to move a feed to one folder to another without accessing an “edit” function
- UI is not sexy at all: ok i am not asking for a masterpiece. But Bloglines is rather ugly
- Easy tagging for feed and post would be also welcome so i could organize better all that mess…
- No smart ranking: for example sort the feed i read most and give me the possibly to put them aside and separate/delete others.
If they could make that better that would be
perfect much better