I saw King Kong yesterday and i am going to do you 2 big favours: 1. i am not going to write the 153.354th review on that movie. 2. I am going to give you 10 tips so you make the most out of this movie.
1. drink 3 coffees, 4 cokes and 2 red bulls, before you get there. You will need it for the 1st half
2. Watch Jurassic Park again. You will need it for the 2nd half
3. Watch Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Will help to understand some irrational human/animal behavior
4. Get trained to say “WOW” 20 times per minute. Try: it is not so easy.
5. Medidate deeply on this old vicking thought “Only monkeys are fooled by blond women”
6. Try to draw a monkey with your computer. You ll see that they made a good job.
7. Get a national geographic on African Tribes. I think Peter Jackson should have done it.
8. Dont see the old King Kong before, see it after : the scenario there is much better.
9. If you don t follow tip “1” try to arrive 1h30 late or don t forget your iPod.
10. Don t call GreenPeace at the end of the movie. IT IS JUST A MOVIE